Walk-in Clinic Hours
Due to current recommendations for social distancing, our walk-in clinics are temporarily closed. If you would like to make an appointment for a vaccine, please call to make and appointment. Thank you for your understanding.
We observe all federal and state holidays.
If the Walk-in Clinic hours are not convenient you may call 207-992-4547 to set up two appointments 48 hours apart.
- Chlamydia/Gonorrhea/Syphilis/HIV screening
- Hepatitis C screening (for eligible adults)
- Free Condoms
- Walk-In Hours or by appointment
- Confidential, Supportive Service
|Gonorrhea/Chlamydia (testing both)||$60.00|
|Hepatitis C (must be eligible for State provided test)||No Charge|
If you have any symptoms, stop having sex. Get checked. Don’t put it off.
- School or Clinical requirements
- Skin or blood testing offered
- One and two step testing available